Olympic Games - Atlanta '96
Totale in possesso dei membri
Go for the Gold in this multi-sport release based on the 1996 Atlanta Centennial Olympic Games. Like earlier video games representing such sports, including the Konami arcade classic Track & Field, the control scheme is based on rapidly pressing two or three buttons to make the onscreen athletes perform.
Many field events are featured in Olympic Summer Games, such as Javelin, Discus, Long Jump, High Jump, and even Pole Vault. Track events like the 100 Meter and 400 Meter races are included too. Hand-eye coordination is tested in Rapid Fire Pistol, Skeet Shooting, and Archery. Events such as Weight Lifting, Fencing and 100 Meter Crawl Swimming round out the collection.
Each event can be played in "Olympic" or "Arcade" modes, and a "Practice" mode is available as well. Up to eight players can compete together, provided enough Multi-Taps and gamepads.
After years of training, you've finally got the chance to grab ahold of the gold with Olympic Summer Games! Get ready to compete in the world's spectacular sporting event – THE 1996 ATLANTA OLYMPIC GAMES. Show your stuff in the most challenging range of Olympic events. With the world watching your every move, you will run swifter, jump higher and be stronger than ever before.
* Travel the road to Gold in 3 modes: Full Olympics, Arcade and Challenge.
* 15 intensely competitive Olympic Events.
* "Save" feature allows you to return to the competition at any time.
* Compete with up to 8 friends with multi-player capability.
* Incredible motion-capture technology brings each athlete to life!
* Television-style presentation of Olympic Games action.
* 3D SGI-rendered graphics and athletes!
- Third person perspective.
- 3D graphics
- Cartoon graphics
- Olympic Games theme.