NBA Live 97
Totale in possesso dei membri
With a solid reputation preceding it, the NBA Live series is one of the most respected in the video game industry. After a solid showing on the Super NES and Genesis, EA Sports took to the latest hardware, the Sony Playstation. Last years NBA Live title delivered everything that fans of the series has come to expect.
This year, EA has upped the ante with Live '97. Sporting an all-new game engine that features polygon players and motion capturing, Live '97 is graphically a new game. All-new additions include updated 1996-97 NBA rosters for all 29 NBA teams, as well as the only game in town to feature Shaq. New camera angles and play modes round out the title.
* Multiplayer support for up to eight players
* Compete in exhibition, playoffs, and season modes
* Announcing by Turner Sports broadcaster Ernie Johnson Jr.
The SOUL of HOOPS get a NEW SCHOOL LOOK
* IMPROVED Cameras for rock-steady gameplay
* NEW Reverse layups 'n' dunks
* All 29 NBA teams plus 2 NBA All-Star teams
* NEW Create, Edit, Trade, and Release players
* NEW 1996-7 updated rosters Complete stats and ratings for all players
* NEW NBA PA announcer
* Exhibition, Playoffs, and full 1996-97 NBA schedule Season play
* Unrivaled multiplayer competition with up to 8 PLAYERS
* NEW Sound, music and video
* REAL NBA MOTION-CAPTURED MOVES
3-D texture-mapped polygon players capture every detail
* ROOKIES AND SUPERSTARS ON NEW TEAMS
The game where you can take SHAQ to the rack
- Third person perspective.
- 3D graphics
- Cartoon graphics
- Basketball theme.