Kick Off World
Totale in possesso dei membri
The first Kick Off game for Playstation offers the ability to play with teams from Europe, South America and Africa. The game is not just about playing, coaching is equally important as you head for the Reebook DMX Super League. Kick Off World has four levels, and five modes which includes a practice mode as well as Friendly and Cup Competition modes. As the manager you can sell and buy players.
This version is the best game of Steve Screech alone (without Dino Dini) but still is not as great as Kick Off 2 was.
Is a fine arcade soccer game (not as good as other psx games like Pro Evolution Soccer 2) & the management in the game are very limited (only strategy squad & don't seems to be any business & gestion options). The soccer in game plays fine (easy way to throw free kicks) & good movements.
Kick Off World is the first football game for the PlayStation that truly combines the excitement of superb 3D arcade action with the pressures of management in one highly addictive game. Choose to play and manage your favourite team. Play breathtaking 3D view or Top Down Classic Kick Off.
- 120 International teams.
- 230 top premier clubs from Europe, South America and Africa; World Cup finals, League/Cup competitions and friendly games.
- Brush up on your Penalty taking skills in Practice Mode.
- Fight your way to the top of three divisions in the Reebok DMX Super League.
- Play game, Watch Highlights or let the new Predict option unfold events before your eyes.
- Buy and sell players, manage club finances, decide team tactics, view manager skill ratings and receive messages from the Board of Directors.
- Third person perspective.
- 3D graphics
- Cartoon graphics
- Soccer theme.