Interplay Sports Baseball 2000
Totale in possesso dei membri
Interplay's third PlayStation baseball game brings together 750 authentic players and 30 Major League Baseball teams with ratings based on the 1998 season. Noteworthy features include updated high-resolution polygon player models with sixty signature pitching and batting styles, as well as a play-by-play announcer.
Also new are the Tournament Mode which lets up to eight players draft their own teams, and a physics model designed to replicate realistic ball flight and pitch simulation. In addition to the Tournament, players can take part in an Exhibition game, Season, Playoffs or Home Run Derby. Statistics accumulated during the season are also saved to memory card (up to five blocks of free space is required).
Batting involves timing the pitch as it comes toward the plate, and three difficulty settings help determine the level of control needed to perform each swing: Rookie involves just timing the pitch, Pro involves controlling the level of your swing, and All-Star requires you to control the level of your swing while the ball travels at a faster rate of speed.
Players are free to manage their team by substituting for injured athletes, warming up pitchers in the bullpen, making trades and choosing from multiple defensive formations. The game also includes a Create Player option, errors, three different ballpark conditions (day, night or overcast), instant replay and vibration feedback with a Dual Shock Analog Controller.
* Experience major league baseball in Exhibition, Season, Tournament, and Home Run Derby modes
* Create your own player and put him in the pros to help lead your team to victory
* Featuring a roster of 30 licensed teams and over 750 players from the 1998 season
* SIGNATURE MOVES, SWINGS AND WINDUPS OF REAL MLB® PLAYERS.
* PLAY-BY-PLAY ANNOUNCING
* ALL NEW HIGH-RES PLAYER MODELS.
* OVER 700 NEW PLAYER ANIMATIONS.
* LATEST ROSTERS, STATS AND SCHEDULES.
* 1-8 PLAYER TOURNAMENT MODE WITH DRAFT.
* TRACK MLB® ALL-TIME SINGLE SEASON RECORDS.
- Third person perspective.
- 3D graphics
- Cartoon graphics
- Baseball theme.